Gaia data releases
- Positions: ra, ra_error, dec, dec_error
- G mean magnitudes: phot_g_mean_mag
- Proper motions and parallaxes from Tycho2 for corresponding Gaia sources (tgas_source):
pmra, pmra_error, pmdec, pmdec_error
- Five parameter astrometric solution: Positions (ra, dec), parallaxes and proper motion
- Radial velocities
- GBP and GRP magnitudes, full passband definitions for G, BP and RP
- Effective temperatures Teff for more than 161 million sources brighter than 17th magnitude
- Epoch astrometry for 14,099 known solar system objects
- Classifications for more than 550,000 variable sources
- Improved astrometry (positions, parallaxes, proper motions)
- Improved photometry (integrated G, GBP, GRP)
||expected first half 2022
- Object classification and astrophysical parameters, together with BP/RP spectra and/or RVS spectra they are based on, for spectroscopically and (spectro-)photometrically well-behaved objects.
- Mean radial velocities for stars with available atmospheric-parameter estimates.
Variable-star classifications together with the epoch photometry used for the stars.
- Solar-system results with preliminary orbital solutions and individual epoch observations.
- Non-single stars.
- Quasars and Extended Objects results.
- An additional data set, called the Gaia Andromeda Photometric Survey (GAPS), consisting of the photometric time series for *all* sources located in a 5.5 degree radius field centred on the Andromeda galaxy.
For more detailed information please check the ESA Gaia data release scenario.